WARNING - please be on your guard against fraudulent Web sites that advertise guaranteed cures for Guillain-Barré syndrome and other conditions.
This is the Web site of the GBS Support Group. We are a registered charity based in the United Kingdom that offers support and information to those affected by Guillain-Barré syndrome, CIDP and other dysimmune neuropathies throughout Britain and Ireland.
- 14 May 2013. Participate in Research Project.
- If you or someone you know has just had a diagnosis of GBS or CIDP, go to our Support Page.
- If you want to know more about GBS, CIDP and related conditions, go to our Information Pages.
- If you would like to join our on-line community, go to the GBSSG Discussion Forum.
- We also have a thriving on-line community at our facebook group.
- If you live in Europe but outside the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, please try this link to GBS/CIDP Europaportal.
- 'GBS' can also stand for the condition 'group B streptococcus'. For information, go to Group B Strep Support.
- See what our fundraisers are getting up to by following this link to JustGiving.
| © 2011 GBS Support Group Registered Charity 327314 & SC039900